Giant Balloon Supplier
Here are the frequently asked questions about Giant Balloons, PVC Balloons, Giant Helium Balloons, Sky Balloons, Giant Advertising Balloon, Inflatable Balloons, or Inflatable Blimps. As a Giant Balloon Supplier and Manufacturer, AsiaPacific Balloons would like to share what we know about Giant Balloons.
What are the common sizes for giant balloons for advertising and promotional usages?
The rule of thumb for choosing the right size of Giant Balloon depends on 3 factors: budget, duration, and impact. The bigger the balloon, the greater the amount helium gas it contains. Just like the normal latex balloons, helium gas inside the balloon will gradually escape through the skin of the balloon.
Here are the common sizes you may choose for your Giant Balloon advertising campaign and event.
- 10 Feet Diameter Balloon : 10′ giant balloon is the smallest recommended size for balloon advertising, it is commonly used for events that are held for a day or few. If you’re thinking of having Giant Balloon for less than a week, 10 feet balloon will be suitable for your usage.
- 12 Feet Diameter Balloon: 12′ giant balloon is the mid range giant balloon for advertising and promotional usage. If you’re planning to have your giant balloon for weeks to a month, we would recommend you 12′ giant balloon
- 15 Feet Diamater Balloon: 15′ giant balloon is the recommended size for a longer term balloon advertising, frequently used for duration of 1 month and above.
Types of Giant Balloons
What are the types of Giant Balloons in the market?
Giant Balloons usually is made of light PVC material that is sealed into a balloon or ball shape. PVC Giant Balloons for advertising usage normally come in 2 forms:
- Sticker on ready made Giant Balloons
- Custom Printed Giant Balloons
Giant Balloon Advertising Permit
Giant Advertising Balloons are considered as a form of temporary signage in the advertising license application process. The only well known license that other Giant Advertising Balloon provider offer is DCA ( Department of Civil Aviation ) license; however, there are actually 3 licenses or permits required for Giant Balloon Advertising:
- Local Municipal Council: Local Municipals such as MPSJ, MBKL, MBPJ, MPAJ, and others have different fees and processes in dealing with Giant Balloon Advertising license. Based on our experience in Balloon Advertising, the local municipal license is the most important because of enforcement issues.
- Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka ( DBP ): Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka is the government body responsible for coordinating the use of the Malay language; in the case of the wording on the Advertising Balloon, we recommend customer to have their advertisement to be dominantly in Bahasa Malaysia for smooth and faster application processing.
- Department of Civil Aviation ( DCA ): Department of Civil Aviation is an agency under the Ministry of Transport (
MOT) Malaysia to provide safe, efficient and orderly flow of air transportation. As a provider or advertiser of Aerial Balloon Advertising, advertiser must receive a permit from the DCA prior to installing Advertising Balloons for the safety of air transportation.
Call or text us for more information regarding the required document for the application process for all the permits and licenses mention above